Demeyere John Pawson 7-Ply Saucier with Lid, 2.1QT
Heads up! Promotions do not apply to this item.
Belgian-made Demeyere cookware is beloved by chefs and home cooks all over Europe. The family-operated company is famed for an elevated aesthetic and forward-thinking technology (for the stovetops of the future!). Demeyere partnered with celebrated minimalist British architect John Pawson to create a line of stainless steel cookware that combines the highest performance with a simple and timeless aesthetic.
Features of Demeyere’s John Pawson Series:
- 7-layer fully clad construction for top heat conduction and retention
- Stay flat, extra sturdy base that won’t bulge or warp
- Stainless-steel handles affixed using a special welding technique—no rivets!—that guarantees they’ll stay strong and sturdy forever. (They stay cool on the stove-top, too!)
- Double-wall insulated stainless steel lid with welded handles
- Compatible with gas, electric, induction, ceramic and halogen cooktops
- Oven and broiler safe to 500ºF—and dishwasher safe, too!
Watch our exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the Demeyere factory here.
The John Pawson Saucier comes in handy for all manner of creamy and dreamy accompaniments, like this Whiskey Caramel Sauce.
Photography by Rocky Luten & James Ransom
Details & Materials -
18/10 stainless steel with 7-ply metal construction. TriplInduc® base ensures that cookware can be used with all cooking surfaces, including induction. Finished with Silvinox® surface.
7.9" in diameter (15.25" W with handle) x 3" H (4.5" H with lid) and holds 2.1 quarts
Care & Notes
Dishwasher safe. Oven and broiler safe up to 500ºF. Compatible with gas, electric, and induction cooking surfaces.
Shipping & Returns
Cannot be shipped to U.S. Territories or P.O.Box/APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
How to pack that cooler, whatever your vacation looks like.
Say hello to flurries of citrus and cheese and chocolate. Oh my!