Palais des Thés Signature Tea Blends
Just our cup of tea.
Stock up for whatever type of tea craving strikes with one of eight of Palais des Thés’ exquisite whole-leaf loose teas, which arrive packaged in beautiful lacquered metal tins (they’re stackable, too!).
- Thé des Lords (Green Tin): Earl Grey-style black tea sprinkled with safflower petals. Intense bergamot flavor.
- Goût Russe 7 Argumes (Dark Blue Tin): Black tea blend scented with citrus flavors from lemon, lime, sweet orange, bitter orange, grapefruit, bergamot, and mandarin.
- Thé du Hammam (Blue Tin): Green tea sprinkled with flower petals. Fruity blend scented with rose, green dates, red fruit, and orange flower water.
- Fleur de Geisha (Pink Tin): Green tea with delicate flavor of cherry blossoms.
- Thé des Concubines (Red Tin): Blend of green and black tea with rose petals and pieces of fruit. Scents of cherry, mango, and vanilla.
- Thé des Vahinés (Yellow Tin): Green tea with rosebuds. Contains scents of vanilla, almond, and marigolds.
- Thé des Alizés (Teal Tin): Green tea with flower petals. Contains scents of white peach, kiwi, and watermelon.
- Thé des Moines (Orange Tin): Blend of black and green tea with calendula flowers. Scented with bergamot, jasmine, and vanilla.
Can you say “the perfect gift for the tea-lover in your life”?
Photography by Rocky Luten & Mark Weinberg
Details & Materials -
Whole-leaf loose tea, lacquered metal tin
Each tin is 3.5" in diameter x 4.5" H, contains 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of tea
Care & Notes
Teas have a shelf life of 2-4 years. Lacquered metal container protects tea from air and light to retain freshness. Tins are stackable.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
A cookie crust with a delicious secret.
Irish coffee—in cupcake form!
The history of Sweden's long relationship with coffee.