Palais des Thés Signature Tea Blends
Just our cup of tea.
Stock up for whatever type of tea craving strikes with one of eight of Palais des Thés’ exquisite whole-leaf loose teas, which arrive packaged in beautiful lacquered metal tins (they’re stackable, too!).
- Thé des Lords (Green Tin): Earl Grey-style black tea sprinkled with safflower petals. Intense bergamot flavor.
- Goût Russe 7 Argumes (Dark Blue Tin): Black tea blend scented with citrus flavors from lemon, lime, sweet orange, bitter orange, grapefruit, bergamot, and mandarin.
- Thé du Hammam (Blue Tin): Green tea sprinkled with flower petals. Fruity blend scented with rose, green dates, red fruit, and orange flower water.
- Fleur de Geisha (Pink Tin): Green tea with delicate flavor of cherry blossoms.
- Thé des Concubines (Red Tin): Blend of green and black tea with rose petals and pieces of fruit. Scents of cherry, mango, and vanilla.
- Thé des Vahinés (Yellow Tin): Green tea with rosebuds. Contains scents of vanilla, almond, and marigolds.
- Thé des Alizés (Teal Tin): Green tea with flower petals. Contains scents of white peach, kiwi, and watermelon.
- Thé des Moines (Orange Tin): Blend of black and green tea with calendula flowers. Scented with bergamot, jasmine, and vanilla.
Can you say “the perfect gift for the tea-lover in your life”?
Photography by Rocky Luten & Mark Weinberg
Details & Materials -
Whole-leaf loose tea, lacquered metal tin
Each tin is 3.5" in diameter x 4.5" H, contains 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of tea
Care & Notes
Teas have a shelf life of 2-4 years. Lacquered metal container protects tea from air and light to retain freshness. Tins are stackable.
Shipping & Returns
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Tart, tangy, refreshing, and totally DIY.
You do you and I'll do me.
Here's why it might be better than cold brew.