Ballarini Professionale Nonstick Roaster, 9.5"
+ $ shipping surcharge
Expected back in stock .
Notify me when it's back
Roaster with the most.
"These no-nonsense Ballarini professional skillets, available from Italy for the first time, are worth adding to the kitchen arsenal." –Florence Fabricant, The New York Times
For everything from perfectly crispy roast Brussels sprouts to a towering tangle of cheesy lasagna, this high-sided roaster tackles any and all high-heat kitchen jobs. It’s made by Ballarini, which hails from Italy and has been making pots and pans since 1889. Their kitchenware is still made in Italy today, and their industrial-strength and industrial-chic pots and pans have the skills it takes to be the best. Their features include:
- 4mm thick, cold-forged construction, which means excellent heat distribution and fewer of those inconsistent hot spots (and superior flat-base stability);
- An easy-to clean brushed aluminum exterior;
- A hollow-tube handle that helps it stay cool—and rivets that reinforce the handle strength;
- Compatibility with most cook tops (except induction);
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe, too;
- Professional-grade PFOA-free nonstick designed with intense use in mind (a.k.a. these pans can take a beating and they’re metal utensil safe);
- Reinforced with ceramic particles for extreme durability.
Don your best apron, head to the kitchen with your Ballarini, and feel like the next Anthony Bourdain, Jacques Pepin, Gabrielle Hamilton, or Dominique Crenn.
Photography by Rocky Luten
Details & Materials
Aluminum with Kerastone nonstick coating (PFOA, heavy metal, and nickel-free coating)
9.5" in diameter (14.5" W with handles) x 2.5" H (3" H with handles)
Care & Notes
Compatible with most cooktops, though not compatible with induction. Oven safe to 500 degrees F. Dishwasher safe. Kerastone Nonstick coating is PFOA, heavy metal, and nickel free. Coating is safe for use with metal utensils, although using wood or silicone utensils is recommended.
Shipping & Returns
Cannot be shipped to U.S. Territories or P.O.Box/APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Have you been an "aspiring baker" for years? Maybe your tools are holding you back. Outfitted with these 10, Josey Baker says making bread is not only simple, but you may just fall in love, too.
If you can make room in your heart (and your fridge) for this method, your salad greens will last weeks (!) longer than they do now.
Gorgeously caramelized vegetables await