Ballarini Professionale Nonstick Sauté Pan, 9.5"
For tossing, frying, stirring & more.
Heads up! Additional promotions do not apply to this item.
Toss stir-fried veggies to crisp-tender perfection, stir up a silky-smooth pan sauce, or deep-fry a few doughnut holes in this wide, sauté fry pan from Ballarini. The thick, cold-forged aluminum makes this pan an excellent, even conductor of heat, and it’s able to withstand the oven up to 500°F. The rounded edges are also ideal for catching every last bit in the pan with a wooden spoon or a spatula. Ballarini hails from Italy and has been making pots and pans since 1889. Their kitchenware is still made in Italy today, and their industrial-strength and industrial-chic pots and pans have the skills it takes to be the best. Their features include:
- 4mm thick, cold-forged construction, which means excellent heat distribution and fewer of those inconsistent hot spots (and superior flat-base stability);
- An easy-to clean brushed aluminum exterior;
- A hollow-tube handle that helps it stay cool—and rivets that reinforce the handle strength;
- Compatibility with most cook tops (except induction);
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and dishwasher safe, too;
- Professional-grade PFOA-free nonstick designed with intense use in mind (a.k.a. these pans can take a beating and they’re metal utensil safe);
- Reinforced with ceramic particles for extreme durability.
Don your best apron, head to the kitchen with your Ballarini, and feel like the next Anthony Bourdain, Jacques Pepin, Gabrielle Hamilton, or Dominique Crenn.
Photography by Rocky Luten
Details & Materials -
Aluminum with Kerastone nonstick coating (PFOA, heavy metal, and nickel-free
9.5" in diameter (19" L with handle) x 2.5" H
Care & Notes
Compatible with most cooktops, though not compatible with induction. Oven safe to 500 degrees F. Dishwasher safe. Kerastone Nonstick coating is PFOA, heavy metal, and nickel free. Coating is safe for use with metal utensils, although using wood or silicone utensils is recommended.
Shipping & Returns
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
It's the culinary equivalent of Calvin's transmogrifier.
Give a taste of the season with our favorite edible gift: preserved lemons.
For red, white, port, champagne—or, you know, water.