Ballarini Professionale Nonstick Saute Pan, 9.5"
For tossing, frying, stirring & more.
- 4mm thick, cold-forged construction, which means excellent heat distribution and fewer of those inconsistent hot spots (and superior flat-base stability);
- An easy-to clean brushed aluminum exterior;
- A hollow-tube handle that helps it stay cool—and rivets that reinforce the handle strength;
- Compatibility with most cook tops (except induction);
- Oven safe up to 500°F and dishwasher safe, too;
- Professional-grade PFOA-free nonstick designed with intense use in mind (aka these pans can take a beating and they’re metal utensil safe);
- Reinforced with ceramic particles for extreme durability.
Don your best apron, head to the kitchen with your Ballarini, and feel like the next Anthony Bourdain, Jacques Pepin, Gabrielle Hamilton, or Dominique Crenn.
Details & Materials +-
Aluminum with Kerastone nonstick coating (PFOA, heavy metal, and nickel-free
9.5" in diameter (19" L with handle) x 2.5" H
Care & Notes +-
Compatible with most cooktops, though not compatible with induction. Oven safe to 500 degrees F. Dishwasher safe. Kerastone Nonstick coating is PFOA, heavy metal, and nickel free. Coating is safe for use with metal utensils, although using wood or silicone utensils is recommended.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Photography by Rocky Luten
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
On a trip to its fabled factory, our buyers discovered a treasure trove of heritage pottery—and brought back plenty to share with our community.
For harvest time, holiday time, and anytime.
Packing a picnic? Not so fast! Here, the authors of The Picnic: Recipes and Inspiration from Basket to Blanket write about what they know best.