Self-Adhesive Wallpaper, Birch Bark
We love to bring nature into the home through our tablescapes, flower arrangements, and, well, anywhere else we can think to put a bunch of branches or fruits. This environmentally friendly, American-made birch-patterned wallpaper takes our obsession to the next level. Designed in collaboration with Genevieve Gorder of HGTV fame, it's self-adhesive and removable, so you can add a touch of the outdoors to whatever room needs a little hint of the wild. The horizontal lines of the subtle birch print are soothing and neutral, while adding a little texture wherever you'd like it.
Photography by Ty Mecham, Julia Gartland
Details & Materials -
Phthalate-free, VOC-free, and lead-free vinyl
Each roll is 11 yards L x 20.5" W, or 56.37 square feet. Includes one (1) roll.
Care & Notes
Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Tempaper should be applied to surfaces that are in good condition and have been painted with an eggshell, satin, or semi-gloss paint. We do not recommend applying Tempaper to matte or flat paints or textured surfaces. Wallpaper can be easily removed from the wall (leaving the wall scratch-free) and applied to a different wall.
Our tips for application:
- For maximum stickiness, clean your walls before you put the paper on, using a soft cloth spritzed with all-purpose cleaner. Buff dry before applying.
- Cut the first piece of paper about a foot longer than the height of your wall; since the patterns repeat every two feet or so, this will ensure that your second (and third, and fourth, etc.) pieces are tall enough to cover the wall.
- Press from the middle of the paper out towards the edges, using a scraper.
- If, as you stick one piece next to another, a gap starts to show between them, un-peel the sheet you're working with and line it up anew. Tugging on the edges of the paper, to get them to cover a gap, might result in warping that spot where your fingers are—after which it's much harder to get it to lay flat.
- Perfectionists might tend towards the busier patterns, which are more forgiving to minor mistakes.
Shipping & Returns
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
The easiest fix for your wooden floors, chairs, and more.
A truly lazy (but effective!) way.
From wine to fruit, chocolate to oil, learn the specifics of stain removal