Self-Adhesive Wallpaper, Bird Watching true
How do you make a statement in your home? We like to use wallpaper—and we especially love this self-adhesive, removable, environmentally friendly wallpaper from Tempaper. Whether on an accent wall, a headboard, a tabletop, or on shelves, this classically modern print of birds and cherry blossoms—designed in collaboration with fashion designer Cynthia Rowley and made in the United States—gives any surface a bold touch.
Photography by Ty Mecham, Julia Gartland
Details & Materials -
Phthalate-free, VOC-free, and lead-free vinyl
Each roll is 9 yards L x 27" W, or 60.75 square feet. Includes one (1) roll.
Care & Notes
Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Tempaper should be applied to surfaces that are in good condition and have been painted with an eggshell, satin, or semi-gloss paint. We do not recommend applying Tempaper to matte or flat paints or textured surfaces. Wallpaper can be easily removed from the wall (leaving the wall scratch-free) and applied to a different wall.
Our tips for application:
- For maximum stickiness, clean your walls before you put the paper on, using a soft cloth spritzed with all-purpose cleaner. Buff dry before applying.
- Cut the first piece of paper about a foot longer than the height of your wall; since the patterns repeat every two feet or so, this will ensure that your second (and third, and fourth, etc.) pieces are tall enough to cover the wall.
- Press from the middle of the paper out towards the edges, using a scraper.
- If, as you stick one piece next to another, a gap starts to show between them, un-peel the sheet you're working with and line it up anew. Tugging on the edges of the paper, to get them to cover a gap, might result in warping that spot where your fingers are—after which it's much harder to get it to lay flat.
- Perfectionists might tend towards the busier patterns, which are more forgiving to minor mistakes.
Shipping & Returns
Cannot be shipped to U.S. Territories or P.O.Box/APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
No tape—just 2 things you probably have.
You got this!
Tackle dirt and grime without working too hard.