Self-Adhesive Wallpaper, Grasscloth
Inspired by natural woven fabrics, this wallpaper adds texture and a touch of shine to any wall you choose. The rich browns are accented with metallic gold, reflecting the light and giving an overall warmth to a room. Made of American-made, environmentally friendly materials, this self-adhesive removable wallpaper is also brilliant in the bathroom, where it won’t react to moisture or steam (like actual fabric would).
Photography by Ty Mecham, Julia Gartland
Details & Materials -
Phthalate-free, VOC-free, lead-free vinyl
Each roll is 11 yards L x 20.5" W, or 56.37 square feet. Includes one (1) roll.
Care & Notes
Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Tempaper should be applied to surfaces that are in good condition and have been painted with an eggshell, satin, or semi-gloss paint. We do not recommend applying Tempaper to matte or flat paints or textured surfaces. Wallpaper can be easily removed from the wall (leaving the wall scratch-free) and applied to a different wall.
Our tips for application:
- For maximum stickiness, clean your walls before you put the paper on, using a soft cloth spritzed with all-purpose cleaner. Buff dry before applying.
- Cut the first piece of paper about a foot longer than the height of your wall; since the patterns repeat every two feet or so, this will ensure that your second (and third, and fourth, etc.) pieces are tall enough to cover the wall.
- Press from the middle of the paper out towards the edges, using a scraper.
- If, as you stick one piece next to another, a gap starts to show between them, un-peel the sheet you're working with and line it up anew. Tugging on the edges of the paper, to get them to cover a gap, might result in warping that spot where your fingers are—after which it's much harder to get it to lay flat.
- Perfectionists might tend towards the busier patterns, which are more forgiving to minor mistakes.
Shipping & Returns
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
We got the inside scoop on five never-fail tips.
And a look inside her casual Boston loft.
A DIY hand salve on a healing mission.