Self-Adhesive Wallpaper, Grasscloth
+ $ shipping surcharge
Expected back in stock .
Notify me when it's back
Thanks! We'll email you when it's available again.
Inspired by natural woven fabrics, this wallpaper adds texture and a touch of shine to any wall you choose. The rich browns are accented with metallic gold, reflecting the light and giving an overall warmth to a room. Made of American-made, environmentally friendly materials, this self-adhesive removable wallpaper is also brilliant in the bathroom, where it won’t react to moisture or steam (like actual fabric would).
Photography by Ty Mecham, Julia Gartland
Details & Materials -
Phthalate-free, VOC-free, lead-free vinyl
Each roll is 11 yards L x 20.5" W, or 56.37 square feet. Includes one (1) roll.
Care & Notes -
Wipe clean with a damp cloth. Tempaper should be applied to surfaces that are in good condition and have been painted with an eggshell, satin, or semi-gloss paint. We do not recommend applying Tempaper to matte or flat paints or textured surfaces. Wallpaper can be easily removed from the wall (leaving the wall scratch-free) and applied to a different wall.
Our tips for application:
- For maximum stickiness, clean your walls before you put the paper on, using a soft cloth spritzed with all-purpose cleaner. Buff dry before applying.
- Cut the first piece of paper about a foot longer than the height of your wall; since the patterns repeat every two feet or so, this will ensure that your second (and third, and fourth, etc.) pieces are tall enough to cover the wall.
- Press from the middle of the paper out towards the edges, using a scraper.
- If, as you stick one piece next to another, a gap starts to show between them, un-peel the sheet you're working with and line it up anew. Tugging on the edges of the paper, to get them to cover a gap, might result in warping that spot where your fingers are—after which it's much harder to get it to lay flat.
- Perfectionists might tend towards the busier patterns, which are more forgiving to minor mistakes.
Meet the Maker
Tempaper was started by two NYC set designers who were frustrated by the lack of options for self-adhesive, removable wallpaper. Thankfully, their designs aren’t just meant for sets—the easy-to-use wallpaper transforms any room in your home in just a few steps.View Full Profile
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
5 minute tricks to make your cookware sparkle.
You'll never need to buy glass cleaner again.
Say cheese (or meat, or fruit, or...).
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top Story
So Hot Right Now