K+M Extra-Virgin Chocolate Bars
- Ecuadorian Tasting Flight: Three bars—milk, dark milk, and dark—made with beans sourced from Ecuador.
- Nicaraguan Tasting Flight: Three bars—milk, dark milk, and dark—but with beans from Nicaragua.
- Gift Box: Four bars (one milk and one dark from both Ecuador and Nicaragua).
- Holiday 4-Pack: One each of Milk Coffee + Sea Salt, Milk Cocoa Nibs, Milk Winter Spice, and Dark Peppermint.
- Holiday Sampler: One each of Dark Madagascar, Dark Milk Ecuador, Milk Nicaragua, and Dark Citrus.
Details & Materials +-
Dark Chocolate: Organic cocoa beans, organic Manni extra-virgin olive oil, organic soy lecithin Dark Milk Chocolate: Organic cocoa beans, RBST-free non-fat milk powder, organic cane sugar, organic Manni extra-virgin olive oil, organic soy lecithin Milk Chocolate: Organic cocoa beans, RBST-free whole milk powder, organic cane sugar, organic cocoa butter, organic Manni extra-virgin olive oil, organic soy lecithin
Beans are sourced either from Nicaragua, Ecuador, or Madagascar.
Each bar is 2.5 ounces.
Care & Notes +-
Nicaraguan Tasting Flight includes the following 3 bars: Dark Chocolate Nicaragua, Dark Milk Chocolate Nicaragua, and Milk Chocolate Nicaragua.
Ecuadorian Tasting Flight includes the following 3 bars: Dark Chocolate Ecuador, Dark Milk Chocolate Ecuador, and Milk Chocolate Ecuador.
Gift Set includes the following 4 bars: Dark Chocolate Nicaragua, Dark Chocolate Ecuador, Milk Chocolate Nicaragua, and Milk Chocolate Ecuador.
Store in a cool, dry place (65-68 degrees F/18-20 degrees C). 12 months shelf life.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Photography by Ty Mecham, Rocky Luten & Bobbi Lin
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
This week's Big Little Recipe is a speedy-as-can-be sauce to pour on whatever ice cream (or sorbet or sherbet or yogurt) is nearby.
It's no one-trick cocotte
For harvest time, holiday time, and anytime.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryHow to Turn Practically Any Grain Into a Pie Crust
So Hot Right Now
Big Little RecipesThe Tale of Two Meatloaves