Herbal Teas Gift Box
The soothing-est of gifts.
French tea purveyors Palais des Thés have been procuring the world’s best teas since they opened in 1986—suffice it to say they know a thing or two about tea. Their selection of herbal teas, also known as infusions, balance brightness with calm. You’ll find an infusion for every moment of the day, from your first cup in the morning, to your final cup before bed.
- Uniqueness (Elderberry, Black Currant, and Orange): relaxing and stomach-soothing
- Relaxation (Chamomile, Apple, Spices): warm and comforting
- Digestion (Anis, Peppermint, Lemon Balm): refreshing and perfect after meals
- Energy (Lemongrass, Ginger, Carrot): sweet and invigorating
- Relaxation (Verbena, Orange, Mint): subtle and refreshing
- Antioxidant (Turmeric, Licorice, Verbena): invigorating and captivating
Gift box includes 36 tea bags total (6 of each varietal).
Photography by Ty Mecham
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Perfect for warding off itchy throats and oncoming colds.
A Genius Recipe three generations deep.
No, you don't need a recipe to make a hot toddy. Just boil some water and grab some liquor, and you're halfway to cozy.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryOur 10 Most Popular Vegetarian Mains of All Time
So Hot Right Now
Big Little RecipesThe Ultimate Chicken Noodle Soup Only Needs 2 Ingredients
Table for OneWhy Fettuccine Alfredo Is the Best Solo Supper