Most Loved Teas Gift Box
For your most loved friends.
Since 1986, Palais des Thés has been traveling the world to bring you the world’s most exceptional harvests. Now, you can find a selection of their best-loved teas in one box: Six hand-stitched muslin bags each of six varieties. After all, why choose one when you can try six?
The box includes:
- Sencha Ariake: A sweet, invigorating Japanese green tea
- Darjeeling Margaret’s Hope: A dark, fruity Darjeeling tea
- Thé du Hammam: A green tea with notes of orange blossoms, roses, berries, and green dates, inspired by a traditional Turkish recipe
- Vive le thé !: A zesty green tea with citrus and ginger
- Chai Imperial: Black tea enhanced with a rich blend of spices inspired by Indian tradition
- Blue of London: An elegant Yunnan black tea combined with bergamot
Looking for a gift box of herbal teas? Let this relax you.
Photography by Ty Mecham
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
From choosing the container to burning them properly, this is our definitive candle-making guide.
Starring cinnamon rolls, olive-oil granola, and more.
Learn how how to make a classic English cookie like a real live Londoner.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryFor the Easiest Fruit Jam, Skip the Stove—and the Sugar
So Hot Right Now
Absolute Best TestsThe Absolute Best Way to Make Pesto, According to So Many Tests
Genius RecipesThe Summery Vegetable Soup That Makes Itself