Most Loved Teas Gift Box
For your most loved friends.
Since 1986, Palais des Thés has been traveling the world to bring you the world’s most exceptional harvests. Now, you can find a selection of their best-loved teas in one box: Six hand-stitched muslin bags each of six varieties. After all, why choose one when you can try six?
The box includes:
- Sencha Ariake: A sweet, invigorating Japanese green tea
- Darjeeling Margaret’s Hope: A dark, fruity Darjeeling tea
- Thé du Hammam: A green tea with notes of orange blossoms, roses, berries, and green dates, inspired by a traditional Turkish recipe
- Vive le thé !: A zesty green tea with citrus and ginger
- Chai Imperial: Black tea enhanced with a rich blend of spices inspired by Indian tradition
- Blue of London: An elegant Yunnan black tea combined with bergamot
Looking for a gift box of herbal teas? Let this relax you.
Photography by Ty Mecham
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Make iced tea fun again with the addition of boba.
Sweet, milky tea + chewy, starchy tapioca balls + lots of ice = basically the most refreshing drink out there.
No, you don't need a recipe to make a hot toddy. Just boil some water and grab some liquor, and you're halfway to cozy.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryThe Umami-Packed Pasta I Cook When I’m Home Alone
So Hot Right Now
Genius RecipesThis One Genius Ingredient Makes Buffalo Sauce Even Better