Most Loved Teas Gift Box
For your most loved friends.
Since 1986, Palais des Thés has been traveling the world to bring you the world’s most exceptional harvests. Now, you can find a selection of their best-loved teas in one box: Six hand-stitched muslin bags each of six varieties. After all, why choose one when you can try six?
The box includes:
- Sencha Ariake: A sweet, invigorating Japanese green tea
- Darjeeling Margaret’s Hope: A dark, fruity Darjeeling tea
- Thé du Hammam: A green tea with notes of orange blossoms, roses, berries, and green dates, inspired by a traditional Turkish recipe
- Vive le thé !: A zesty green tea with citrus and ginger
- Chai Imperial: Black tea enhanced with a rich blend of spices inspired by Indian tradition
- Blue of London: An elegant Yunnan black tea combined with bergamot
Looking for a gift box of herbal teas? Let this relax you.
Photography by Ty Mecham
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Homemade tapioca pearls and all.
A Genius Recipe three generations deep.
I went from questioning kombucha, to loving kombucha, to brewing my own kombucha—with a few road bumps along the way.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryGuacamole Gets Even Better, Thanks to This Genius Move
So Hot Right Now
Big Little RecipesYour New Favorite Potato Salad, Thanks to One Ingredient