100% Extra Virgin Heirloom Olive Oil
Chance of a drizzle.
You’d be ahem hard-pressed to find a more lovingly crafted (or strikingly-packaged) olive oil. Consciously produced in California, these oils come in a glass bottle that's been UV-powder coated to protect its precious contents from damaging light. This also means you can display it for all to admire on your countertop...
- Alive has tasting notes of green pear with nutty overtones, making it great for salads, marinades, and dipping.
- Awake has a grassier, more plucky profile, perfect for soups, pastas, and roasted vegetables.
- Lucid is a zesty blend crafted from heirloom Arbosana olives & lemons. Try it in pound cake, muffins, or even cocktails.
- Arise is the herbaceous cousin of the bunch. Heirloom Arbosana olives and basil make it an A+ pick for pesto.
- Ardor adds a bold heat to pizza, dips, and cheese plates, thanks to the paprika, red chili, jalepeño, and chipotle peppers inside.
Photography by Ty Mecham
Details & Materials +-
100% extra-virgin olive oil. Harvested in November 2019.
Bottle contains 12.7 fl. oz. of olive oil. Each glass bottle is UV-powder coated to protect the olive oil from damaging light.
Care & Notes +-
Keep the bottle in a cool area.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
If you're not already baking with olive oil, it's time to start
Watch Amanda make the simplest olive oil-based, press-in tart crust.
The effortlessly sexy dessert you can stir together from your pantry (and the olive oil cake that will ruin you for all others).