Five Two Airtight Silicone Lids
- Multi-use kitchen stars: Top a pan while cooking, shield your microwave from splatters, store your leftovers with an airtight seal. Just place a lid on top of any pot or dish with a smooth rim, pull gently on the knob to make sure you’ve achieved airtight suction, and you’re set.
- Heat-safe silicone (up to 550°F!): Our lids are made from the best silicone you can get—they’re BPA- and BPS-free and hop happily into the oven, microwave, or freezer.
- Easy to clean: They’re dishwasher-safe, stain-resistant, non-porous, and naturally antimicrobial.
- 5 very versatile sizes: The set includes five size options, for everything from your morning coffee to the skirt steak you’re marinating for dinner.
- Stackable & space-saving: Knobs on top help the lids stack together, so they cozy up comfortably in even the smallest cabinets or drawers.
- Thoughtful design details: Each lid has two thin rings around its outside edge, in a nod to vintage kitchen designs. And the set comes in our signature Five Two palette (our favorite colors!).
Photography by Rocky Luten, Ty Mecham
Details & Materials +-
BPA- & BPS-free platinum-grade silicone.
Includes 5 sizes. Diameters: 4", 6", 8", 10" & 12.5".
Care & Notes +-
Our silicone lids are made from platinum-grade silicone, meaning they’re BPA- and BPS-free. They can be used in the freezer, microwave, or oven (they’re heat-safe up to 550°F, but please keep away from open flames on the stovetop and do not use with a broiler or in a toaster oven). They’re also stain-resistant, non-porous, naturally antimicrobial, and easy to clean: Just pop them in the dishwasher.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Our best tips on making (and keeping) big batches of soup delicious.
It's all about the shortcuts.
Whether you impulse-bought a 50-pound bag of flour or simply want to organize your dry goods.