Modern Silicone Baby Bib
Messy meal approved.
Mealtime just got a little less sticky, thanks to these lifesavers. Each bib is made from soft, lightweight silicone that not only feels comfortable around baby’s neck but is also a breeze to clean. Plus, the scooped bottom helps catch any food that doesn’t make it into the little one’s mouth (which, let’s face it, can be a lot of food.) The best part: Each bib purchase results in a donation that provides one healthy meal to someone in need.
- Lightweight, flexible, stain-resistant, eco-friendly, food-grade silicone.
- Easy to clean. Wash with soap and water, or toss it in the dishwasher.
- Non-toxic. Free of BPA, plastic, phthalates, PVC, formaldehyde, and lead.
- Complies with FDA and EU regulations.
- Adjustable to fit infants and toddlers.
- Premium quality—sturdier and softer than other bibs.
Desert Tones Set of 2 comes with 1 Pecan and 1 Dusty Plum Bib.
Soft Blues Set of 2 comes with 1 Sky and 1 Navy Bib.
Photography by Ty Mecham & Rocky Luten
Details & Materials -
100% FDA-approved food grade silicone
9" W x 10.5" L x 2" H
Care & Notes
Wipe clean. Top rack dishwasher safe. If dishwasher spots appear, use rinse aid or add a tablespoon of vinegar to dishwasher load.
Shipping & Returns
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
It’s very unsurprisingly a kid-pleaser, too.
The creamy coconut dal Chitra Agrawal makes for herself—and her two-year-old.
Make post-dinner dessert easier, and cook up a batch of custardy apple squares -- no fuss necessary.