Five Two Stoneware Dinnerware
Unfortunately, this product isn’t shipping at the moment due to temporary warehouse closures in the U.S.—but you can still preorder it right here. We’ll give you an estimated ship date for now (you’ll see it at checkout), and keep you in the loop with any new developments as soon as we know.
Plus! During this time, score a free Five Two stoneware serving bowl with every 12-piece dinnerware set you buy.
We’re bringing something special to the table: Five Two dinnerware and serveware, made to mix and match (and mingle with your existing pieces). It’s crafted in neutral-toned, chip-resistant stoneware with subtle texture sprinkled in—so no matter how you stack them, these pieces work together beautifully for everyday. And your brilliant opinions helped us get here—11,036 opinions, to be exact (we even invited some community members over to give us feedback in person!). The result: We’re dishing up the best of the best...and we did it together.
- Durable (yet stunning) stoneware: 85% of you wanted dishwasher-safe pieces, while 62% said, “Let us put these in the microwave, please.” We did both. The edges are also chip-resistant—so stack away.
- Mix & match designs: Mixing it up is never a bad thing—67% of you asked for it specifically—so our designs are extra-versatile. The neutral hue goes with everything, while the subtle textures (fluting, sunbursts) look great paired up or all on their own.
- Handmade touches: No two pieces are alike—we used a handmade mold for that one-of-a-kind look. Slightly irregular touches bring an organic feel without being too delicate.
- A semi-shiny glaze: The glaze is hand-applied—another special detail we love. We made it semi-shiny to help prevent scratches (and incidentally, it's what 66% of you said you preferred).
- Just the pieces you asked for: As with all our Five Two products, we’ve been listening to our community’s feedback. Nearly half of you asked for pieces you can pick and choose between—like serveware that coordinates with plates or bowls in various sizes—so you could create your own collections. We also threw in a few premade sets because…options!
Photography by Rocky Luten
Details & Materials -
Stoneware (certified lead-free)
Dinner Plate: 11" W x 1.2" H; Fluted Salad Plate: 9.2" W x 0.8" H; Sunburst Salad Plate: 9.2" W x 0.8" H; Shallow Bowl (34 oz.): 8.8" W x 2" H; Deep Bowl (26 oz.): 6.5" W x 2.7" H; Mug (12 oz.): 5.4" L x 3.7" W x 3.3" H; Serving Bowl (64 oz.): 10.4" W x 2.5" H; Serving Platter: 15.7" L x 11.2" W x 1.3" H.
12-Piece Dinnerware Set with Sunburst Salad Plate & Shallow Bowl includes Dinner Plate (Set of 4), Sunburst Salad Plate (Set of 4), and Shallow Bowl (Set of 4). 12-Piece Dinnerware Set with Sunburst Salad Plate & Deep Bowl includes Dinner Plate (Set of 4), Sunburst Salad Plate (Set of 4), and Deep Bowl (Set of 4). 12-Piece Dinnerware Set with Fluted Salad Plate & Shallow Bowl includes Dinner Plate (Set of 4), Fluted Salad Plate (Set of 4), and Shallow Bowl (Set of 4). 12-Piece Dinnerware Set with Fluted Salad Plate & Deep Bowl includes Dinner Plate (Set of 4), Fluted Salad Plate (Set of 4), and Deep Bowl (Set of 4).
Care & Notes
Our dinnerware is made of sturdy stoneware, so feel free to use it in the microwave—and pop it into the dishwasher or rinse by hand when it’s time for a wash.
Shipping & Returns
View our Return Policy.
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
The art, and science, behind it.
Meaning, you can make them tonight
Tuck these into your Trapper Keeper and give yourself an A.