Five Two Silicone Spoon Set
Your trustiest kitchen tool is now five, each with its own area of expertise:
- The Mix Master: Your essential for cake-batter stirring, risotto creaminess-enhancing, you name it. Great for serving, too.
- The 2-in-1: A multi-talented spoon with one side for mixing and stirring, plus a mini for taste-tasting and impromptu measuring (it doles out a tablespoon-ish).
- The Big Dipper: A slotted design for everything from separating eggs to air-lifting olives out of their brine.
- The Scrape & Go Spatula: This classic shape will traffic-control batter into muffin tins, reach the last smear of peanut butter in the jar, and free cookie dough from the beaters on your mixer.
- The Flip & Slide: A pliable helper that can flip the most delicate fish filets (ever so gently now), or fold a soft, melty omelette (next stop: your plate).
Details & Materials +-
BPA- & BPS-free platinum-grade silicone.
Sold in a set of 5 (in gift bag).
The Mix Master: 13” L x 2” W
The 2-in-1: 14” L x 2” W, holds roughly 2.5 tablespoons
The Big Dipper: 13” L x 2” W
The Scrape & Go Spatula: 13” L x 2” W
The Flip & Slide: 13” L x 2.5” W
Care & Notes +-
Our spoons are made from platinum-grade silicone, meaning they’re BPA- and BPS-free. They’re heat-safe up to 550°F (but please keep them away from open flames on the stovetop). They’re also stain-resistant, non-porous, naturally antimicrobial, and easy to clean: Just pop them in the dishwasher.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Photography by Rocky Luten, Ty Mecham
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
A recipe straight out of Amritsar.
Reflecting on my fondest memories, a decade later.
From the ultimate classic to a caffeine-jolt update, these are the banana bread recipes you love most.