Full Bar in a Box
Just add bubbly.
“Complete bar in a box” is right—this set comes with all the essentials needed to serve up cocktails at home: two martini, balloon, tumbler, and highball glasses; four condiment bowls (olives, anyone?); a bucket for chilling wines or keeping ice handy; plus a sleek, two-tiered wooden table to corral it all together. Oh, and here’s a little bonus: All that glass you see is handcrafted. Now, who’d like a gin and tonic?
Photography by James Ransom, Ty Mecham
Details & Materials +-
Soda lime glasses, ash wood stand with leather straps, and porcelain bowls
(2) Balloon Glasses: 4.37" in diameter x 6.75"H; holds 14.25 fluid ounces
(2) Tumblers: 3.34" in diameter x 3.75"H; holds 10.5 fluid ounces
(2) Highball Glasses: 2.67" in diameter x 7"H; holds 12.75 fluid ounces
(2) Martini Cocktail Glasses: 5.3" in diameter x 6"H; holds 7.5 fluid ounces
(4) Porcelain Garnish Bowls
(1) Mouthblown Glass Ice Bucket: 2.67" in diameter x 7"H
(1) Ash Wood Stand with Removable Trays: 21.25"L x 16.25"W x 37.5"H
Care & Notes +-
Hand wash glasses with warm, soapy water. Porcelain garnish bowls are dishwasher safe. Spot clean Wood Stand.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
By learning how and why wines go bad—and which wines are more prone to it—you’ll never have to pour another drop down the sink.
We'll be sipping it through the end of summer and into fall.
Japan's oldest, most traditional spirit is also relatively unheard of. But that's starting to change.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top Story30 Fall Dinner Ideas to Warm Your Soul & Fill Your Belly
So Hot Right Now
Off-Script With SohlaChicken & Rice, However the Heck You Want, a la Sohla El-Waylly