Cooking With Tea Gift Set
Steeped in tradition.
Teas aren’t just a beloved beverage—you’ll also find recipes old and new that use tisane as a flavorful add-in ingredient. This set’s tailor-made for the tea lover in your life: It’s got four select tea blends plus a book of tea recipes, which includes gems like the chai tea rice pudding, matcha mayonnaise, and ochazuke rice. The five vials of speciality tea included are:
- Thé du Hammam: A sweet and fruity Turkish-inspired green tea with notes of green dates, orange blossom, and rose.
- Chaï Impérial: A delicate black tea with bold cardamom, peppercorns, cinnamon, and more.
- Grand Yunnan Impérial: A mellow and floral black tea with subtle waxed wood and honey notes.
- Sencha Ariake: A Japanese green tea with a grassy and slightly salty flavor.
- Matcha for cooking: A powdered Japanese green tea with subtle bitterness and rich aromas that are excellent for seasoning and flavoring dishes.
Photography by Ty Mecham
Details & Materials +-
Gift set includes 5 tea samples and a recipe book.
Box measures 7.00" W x 13.00" L x 1.00" H
Includes Thé du Hammam, Chaï Impérial, Grand Yunnan Impérial, and Sencha Ariake vials hold .42oz of tea. Matcha for cooking vial holds .18oz of tea.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
We're calling it saucepan-pourri.
A classic British dessert that you can start one year—or one day—in advance.
Warm, inviting vibes, right this way.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top Story30 Fall Dinner Ideas to Warm Your Soul & Fill Your Belly
So Hot Right Now
Off-Script With SohlaChicken & Rice, However the Heck You Want, a la Sohla El-Waylly