Moleskine Metro Backpack
One backpack to go, please.
They say the difference is in the details, and we couldn’t agree more as we tote this clever backpack around town. It’s tailor-made for commuting (and all the comings and goings in between), with perks aplenty to make your everyday travels so much easier. Let’s get acquainted, shall we?
- A just-right size: This one’s got two compartments—a padded one for laptops up to 15 inches and a roomier one for everything else—so it’s got lots of space for your essentials (without getting too bulky).
- Pocket happy: Inside, you’ll find a zippered pocket for your valuables, plus organizers for your pens, notepads, and other doodads. There’s an easy-access front slot, too—perfect for your wallet, phone, Metro card, or anything else you wanna keep handy.
- Easy on the shoulders: An air-mesh back and padded straps will keep you cool and comfortable while you’re on-the-go.
- Travel ready: There’s a luggage strap across the back to keep your bag buckled right onto your carry-on.
- Sleek as can be: This one’s got a silky-smooth exterior (and comes in a spread of eye-catching colors).
Photography by Ty Mecham & Julia Gartland
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
A simpler, just as onion-y, bowl of comfort.
I battle depression every day. Here's one thing that helps.
Or, at least, from Manhattan to Rockaway Beach.