Moleskine Metro Backpack
One backpack to go, please.
What a treat: Be one of the first customers to snap up this backpack and it'll come with a free leather Moleskin notebook.
They say the difference is in the details, and we couldn’t agree more as we tote this clever backpack around town. It’s tailor-made for commuting (and all the comings and goings in between), with perks aplenty to make your everyday travels so much easier. Let’s get acquainted, shall we?
- A just-right size: This one’s got two compartments—a padded one for laptops up to 15 inches and a roomier one for everything else—so it’s got lots of space for your essentials (without getting too bulky).
- Pocket happy: Inside, you’ll find a zippered pocket for your valuables, plus organizers for your pens, notepads, and other doodads. There’s an easy-access front slot, too—perfect for your wallet, phone, Metro card, or anything else you wanna keep handy.
- Easy on the shoulders: An air-mesh back and padded straps will keep you cool and comfortable while you’re on-the-go.
- Travel ready: There’s a luggage strap across the back to keep your bag buckled right onto your carry-on.
- Sleek as can be: This one’s got a silky-smooth exterior (and comes in a spread of eye-catching colors).
Photography by Ty Mecham & Julia Gartland
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
France-based columnist Caitlin Raux Gunther walks us through her life right now, and how the global coronavirus pandemic has affected her city.
Why the brasserie is the most romantic place to eat.
Big Mozz chef Jimmy Warren shares his tips and tricks for superior homemade mozz sticks.