Stackable Lunch Box
Stack your snacks.
- Two compartments: Two stackable pots twist together into one trusty carrier (for soup and croutons, greens and salad toppings, berries and yogurt...your pick).
- A spork to tag along: See that stainless-steel utensil? It’s halfway between a spoon and a fork, and it tucks right into the strap on the side.
- Travel ready: That tall-and-slim silhouette is picture-perfect for stashing in your work bag (and since there’s a built-in handle, you can tote it that way, too).
- 100% leak-proof: No need to worry about surprise spills in your bag—this one’s tailor-made to curb leaks.
- Microwave & dishwasher safe: Yep, those containers and lids will hop happily into the microwave, then the dishwasher once the food fun is over.
- Handy measurements: The big pot has secret volume markers on the inside, perfect for prepping overnight oats right in the container.
- Storage friendly: Once this one’s done saving the day, those pots nest together oh-so nicely...just to help you save that much more space.
Photography by Ty Mecham
Details & Materials +-
Lunch box made of BPA-free plastic & silicone.
Included spork made of stainless steel.
When stacked, lunch pot measures: 4.72" D at widest point x 7.00" H.
When nested, lunch pot measures approximately 4.72" D x 4.72" H
Small container holds approximately 10 fl oz. (300ml).
Large container holds approximately 20 fl oz. (600ml).
Care & Notes +-
Lunch box containers & lids are microwave and dishwasher safe.
Included utensil is not microwave safe, but can be put in the dishwasher.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Writer Hannah Kirshner's century-old kominka is full of stories about how it was lived in. What can she learn about how to renovate it—and what to preserve?
It's hiding at the bottom of a pantry staple.
Pack and go.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryMake Your Scrambled Eggs Creamier—Without Adding a Thing
So Hot Right Now
Genius RecipesHow to Make Cinnamon Rolls That Stay Pillowy-Soft for Days
Big Little RecipesBacon Leads the Way in These 3-Ingredient Biscuits