Zwilling 4-Slice Toaster
Toast of the town.
This German-engineered toaster is a real game-changer. It’s got four slots, so it’s packing twice the punch of its two-slice sibling. And let’s not forget all the perks that’ll give you a just-right brown, every time.
- Spacious slots: Go ahead and drop your bagels and brioche slices in—the roomy slots are ready for ‘em.
- A slew of settings: Each side has seven darkness settings, plus three programs for extra-special tasks: Defrost, Warm-up, and Bagel. (Perfect for when you wanna reheat a couple slices of toast, oh, and brown a bagel while you’re at it.)
- Oh-so consistent: The secret to even-steven browning? Each slot has a slice-centering design, plus two dedicated heat sources. The temperature inside automatically adjusts for repeated cycles, too...just in case you’re toasting for a crowd.
- Collects the crumbs: There’s a tray built right into the bottom for all those tiny flecks. When it’s time to clean up, just pull it out and pop it in the dishwasher.
- Looking good: It’s got a stay-cool brushed exterior along with LED-lit controls (aka, it’ll cut a sleek profile as it sits out on the countertop).
Photography by Ty Mecham
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Or maybe you did. Behold! The egg coddler.
Gorgeously caramelized vegetables await.
Here's what you knead.