Any which weigh.
We’ve got lots of reasons to keep a digital scale handy (extra-precise baking, coffee brewing, and package weighing, to name a few). And we’re pretty sure we’ve found our new go-to. This German-engineered gem has perks aplenty, so it’s ready to lend a helping hand in the kitchen.
- Pick a unit, any unit: Grams and kilograms, ounces and pounds...this one’s game for every recipe.
- Go back to zero: A tare button lets you calibrate container weight, no problem.
- Worth its weight: Go ahead and pop that whole chicken on—it has a roomy weighing surface and is made to measure up to 22 pounds.
- Built-in LCD display: The light-up numbers aren’t just for looks. They’re a snap to read from every angle...and disappear when you turn the scale off. Oh, and it’ll turn off automatically when not in use, too.
- Rechargeable: It charges up in a snap with the included USB cable. (No more hunting for the right replacement battery.)
- Cleans up nice: See the seamless glass surface? Wipe it down with a damp cloth as needed, and you’re golden.
Photography by Ty Mecham
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
A case for pie's free-form cousin (and how to shape them!)
Crusty, puffy, plant-based loaves, coming your way.
How to get more out of seared scallops -- and cook them perfectly every time.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top Story36 Best Instant Pot Recipes for When You Want Slow-Cooked Flavor, Fast
So Hot Right Now
Big Little RecipesRoasted Parsnips for Dessert? Yes.