Any which weigh.
We’ve got lots of reasons to keep a digital scale handy (extra-precise baking, coffee brewing, and package weighing, to name a few). And we’re pretty sure we’ve found our new go-to. This German-engineered gem has perks aplenty, so it’s ready to lend a helping hand in the kitchen.
- Pick a unit, any unit: Grams and kilograms, ounces and pounds...this one’s game for every recipe.
- Go back to zero: A tare button lets you calibrate container weight, no problem.
- Worth its weight: Go ahead and pop that whole chicken on—it has a roomy weighing surface and is made to measure up to 22 pounds.
- Built-in LCD display: The light-up numbers aren’t just for looks. They’re a snap to read from every angle...and disappear when you turn the scale off. Oh, and it’ll turn off automatically when not in use, too.
- Rechargeable: It charges up in a snap with the included USB cable. (No more hunting for the right replacement battery.)
- Cleans up nice: See the seamless glass surface? Wipe it down with a damp cloth as needed, and you’re golden.
Photography by Ty Mecham
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
It won a Food52 recipe contest back in 2010. Today, it's our most popular sugar cookie ever.
Get your frosting consistency *just* right, and *always* practice piping lines on a baking sheet first.
Think: pumpkin pie cobbler, sweet potato cinnamon buns, and more.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryOur 26 Coziest Fall Pasta Recipes
So Hot Right Now
Absolute Best TestsThe Absolute Best Way to Cook Chicken Thighs, According to So Many Tests
Big Little RecipesCrisp, Chewy Almond Butter Cookies in 3 Ingredients