Soft Compostable Bamboo Napkins
Think: paper napkins, only better.
Here we were wishing we could upgrade the regular ol’ paper napkins we pull out for crowd-sized gatherings, and all the while we could have had these wonders on standby. They’re soft-as-can-be, just like table linens, but since they’re biodegradable, they’re tailor-made for no-fuss cleanup (no need to do a load of laundry after dinner).
- Feel like fabric: That soft texture? It’s all thanks to an eco-friendly bamboo fiber that looks and feels like a fabric napkin.
- Ultra absorbent: That fiber happens to be extra-thirsty, too, so it’ll curb spills and splatter like nobody’s business.
- Sustainably made: Since they're fashioned from naturally abundant bamboo, they're 100% tree-free (no paper here!).
- Biodegradable: Yep, these can pop right into a compost bin when they’re done tidying up. And if they do end up in the trash? They’ll decompose in about 55 days all on their own.
- Pick a size, any size: These gems come in dinner, cocktail, and guest sizes, so we’re considering ourselves ready for any occasion. (And how about the banana pattern?)
Photography by Ty Mecham & Rocky Luten
Details & Materials +-
Napkins are tree-free, made of bamboo viscose & cellulose.
Dinner napkin: 7.87" x 7.87" folded, 15.75" x 15.75" when open Cocktail napkin: 4.92" x 4.92" folded, 9.84" x 9.84" when open Guest Napkin: 6.49" x 7.87" folded, " x 12.9" x 15.75" when open
Care & Notes +-
Napkins and cellophane packaging are biodegradable and compostable. The colored and patterned napkins are only printed on one side.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
And use over and over and over again.
We’ve always loved life in our tiny cottage. But will this year change that?
Turns out you don't *really* need a desk—or a planter for that succulent.