Soft Compostable Bamboo Napkins
Think: paper napkins, only better.
- Feel like fabric: That soft texture? It’s all thanks to an eco-friendly bamboo fiber that looks and feels like a fabric napkin.
- Ultra absorbent: That fiber happens to be extra-thirsty, too, so it’ll curb spills and splatter like nobody’s business.
- Sustainably made: Since they're fashioned from naturally abundant bamboo, they're 100% tree-free (no paper here!).
- Biodegradable: Yep, these can pop right into a compost bin when they’re done tidying up. And if they do end up in the trash? They’ll decompose in about 55 days all on their own.
- Pick a size, any size: These gems come in dinner, cocktail, and guest sizes, so we’re considering ourselves ready for any occasion. (And how about the banana pattern?)
Photography by Ty Mecham & Rocky Luten
Details & Materials +-
Napkins are tree-free, made of bamboo viscose & cellulose.
Dinner napkin: 7.87" x 7.87" folded, 15.75" x 15.75" when open Cocktail napkin: 4.92" x 4.92" folded, 9.84" x 9.84" when open Guest Napkin: 6.49" x 7.87" folded, " x 12.9" x 15.75" when open
Care & Notes +-
Napkins and cellophane packaging are biodegradable and compostable. The colored and patterned napkins are only printed on one side.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Tried-and-true tips from pros and busy parents alike.
How one writer extends the “nothing new” mindset to almost every home purchase.
Christine Platt, author and minimalist, on her one-thing-a-day method of making space.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryAll Olive Bread Is Good—But This One Is Great
So Hot Right Now
Big Little RecipesWhat If Latkes Were Made With...Asparagus?