Small-Batch Fermentation Jar Kit
Partners in brine.
If you’ve never tried your hand at fermenting, consider this your gold-foiled invitation. (And if you have, we think you’ll wanna stick around for this.) This set’s coming with all the fixings you need to make your own sauerkraut, kimchi, or, well, pickled everything:
- 2 glass jars, each one measuring up at a liter (that’s a little over 4 cups—perfect for tucking in the fridge);
- 2 glass weights to press out air pockets and keep those veggies submerged;
- 2 specially-designed lids with valves that let gas out without letting air in (see ya, mold); and
- 2 regular lids for when the fermenting festivities are over.
When it’s pickling time, just add your veggies with a bit of salt and water, drop the weight in and screw the lid on, then let these jars work their magic (you get a front-row seat thanks to that clear glass). Oh, and here’s a little bonus: It’s all coming with a recipe booklet to get those creative juices flowing.
Photography by Julia Gartland
Details & Materials +-
Glass, stainless steel, silicone.
Each kit includes:
(2) 1L (34 oz.) Fermentation jars measuring: 3.75" D x 7.10" H
(2) Glass Fermentation Jar weights
(2) Screw-top jar lids with built-in silicone air lock
(2) Standard screw-top jar lids
(1) Recipe booklet
Care & Notes +-
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.