Scout Sustainably Harvested Canned Seafood
What a catch.
Snag the seafood that suits your palate, or try a seacuterie variety pack: The set of 3 lets you taste the trout, mussels, and lobster, while the set of 5 comes with one of everything.
- Atlantic Canadian Lobster, wild-caught off the shores of Prince Edward Island, Canada, and seasoned with nothing but butter, sunflower oil, and salt. (Scout considers it the very best lobster in the world, and we just might agree with ‘em.)
- PEI Mussels in Smoked Paprika and Fennel Tomato Sauce, which are hand-harvested in the inlets of Prince Edward Island, Canada. They’re hand-shucked, too, and preserved in Scout’s smoked paprika and fennel tomato sauce.
- Ontario Trout with Dill, responsibly farm-raised and harvested in Ontario, Canada. This rainbow lake trout is accompanied by herbaceous dill, sunflower oil, and a sprinkling of salt.
- Tuna in Organic Olive Oil, proudly sourced from the Pacific Northwest. It’s firm in texture and comes preserved in organic olive oil for extra freshness.
- Tuna in Garden Pesto, with an herbaceous taste and punchy twist. It’s sashimi-grade fish, paired up with olive oil and Scout’s signature pesto blend.
Photography by Ty Mecham, Julia Gartland, Rocky Luten
Details & Materials +-
Prince Edward Island, Canada
Atlantic Canadian Lobster: Atlantic lobster claw and knuckle meat, cold-pressed sunflower oil, salted butter.
PEI Mussels in Smoked Paprika and Fennel Tomato Sauce: Organic Prince Edward Island Mussels, Tomato puree, cold-pressed sunflower oil, brown rice flour, smoked paprika, salt, fennel seed, garlic, onions, chili flakes.
Ontario Trout with Dill: Ontario rainbow trout, cold-pressed sunflower oil, dill, dill seed, salt.
Seacuterie set of 3 includes (1) lobster, (1) mussels, and (1) trout.
Seacuterie set of 5 includes (1) tuna in olive oil, (1) tuna in pesto, (1) lobster, (1) mussels, and (1) trout.
Lobster, Trout, and Mussels includes three 3.10 oz cans (total of 9.30 oz. of seafood)
Tuna includes four 3.20 oz cans (total of 12.80 oz. of tuna)
Care & Notes +-
Refrigerate after opening.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Christine Platt, author and minimalist, on her one-thing-a-day method of making space.
How one writer extends the “nothing new” mindset to almost every home purchase.
Writer Hannah Kirshner's century-old kominka is full of stories about how it was lived in. What can she learn about how to renovate it—and what to preserve?