Revolution Cooking 2-Slice High-Speed Smart Toaster
Toast on tap.
- Changing the toaster game: Toasters have been using the same heating coil technology since the 1800s—until now, that is. This wonder has thin metal-alloy coils for quick-and-even heating.
- Faster than fast: It heats up and cools down in a jiff and gets 50% hotter than other toasters, so it’ll prep your morning toast three times faster.
- What you see is what you get: The touchscreen on the front? It lets you pick your preferred brown for whatever you happen to be toasting (bread, bagel, waffle, English muffin, pastry...dealer’s choice).
- Pick a setting, any setting: As if seven browning levels and five food settings weren’t enough, it has three toasting modes, too: fresh, frozen, and reheat.
- Oh-so consistent: No guesswork here—it’ll automatically adjust the heating process depending on the bread type, voltage level, and toaster’s temperature.
- Cleans up in a snap: There’s a slide-out tray on the bottom that even reminds you when it's full, so you’ll never have to shake the crumbs out.
Photography by Rocky Luten
Details & Materials +-
Toaster measures 6.10" W x 11.6" L x 8.4" H. Each slot measures 1.50" W x 5.38" L
Care & Notes +-
Your Revolution Smart Toaster will remind you when it's time to clean the crumb tray. Make sure to unplug the toaster and let it cool completely before removing the crumb tray and emptying the contents. To clean the outside of the toaster wipe down with a damp cloth, and then polish with a dry cloth.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Toast says goodbye to avocado and welcomes peas as its new best friend.
An easy-breezy, umami-laden sauce to keep in the fridge at all times.
Stephanie Le from I Am a Food Blog introduces us to the perfect addition to toast and coffee -- and it only calls for two ingredients.