Viva Recharge Brew & Travel Tumbler
Tea and coffee lovers, rejoice.
We were on the lookout for the perfect travel cup for hot drink lovers, and, well, we’re pretty sure we found it. This overachiever whips up a single serving of coffee or tea, hot or iced, then travels anywhere you do. For a warm pick-me-up, just pop in your fresh grounds or loose-leaf blend, along with hot water up to the fill line. Set the infuser inside partway—it has interchangeable filters on the bottom for tea and coffee—and when it’s time for sipping, lock the infuser in place to stop the steeping process. Fancy an iced drink instead? Just add your H2O up to the lower fill line, drop the infuser in with some ice, and give it all a shake.
Head to the details section for a few more reasons we love it...
- A real multitasker: This dynamo’s like a French press, infuser, thermos, and teapot in one.
- Holds that just-right temp: It keeps hot drinks hot for up to six hours, and cold ones cold for 12.
- Sturdy as can be: The cup is made of German-medical grade stainless steel, finished off with an anti-slip, rust-proof powder coating. And the infuser? Hello, shatterproof Tritan.
- Leak-proof lid: Say so long to spills.
- Cleans up nicely: It all comes apart for snappy cleaning (of course it’s dishwasher-friendly).
Photography by Ty Mecham & Julia Gartland
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Kaapi is an integral part of southern Indian food culture—it's also the best part of my day.
A simpler, just as onion-y, bowl of comfort.
Cuba's underground restaurants spark innovation.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryHow to Make Instant Pot Boiled Eggs (Just The Way You Like Them)
So Hot Right Now
Change the Way You BakeThe Storage Hack That Leads to Flakier Pastries
Absolute Best TestsThe Absolute Best Way to Cook Kale, According to So Many Tests