Unroasted Single-Origin Baking Chocolate, Set of 2
Chocolate lovers, rejoice.
- Classic dark: This stuff’s deep, dark, and fruity—an elevated take on a well-loved classic.
- Maple dark: Maple sugar stands in for cane sugar here, creating a fruity, bright, and rich flavor.
- Oat milk: Maple sugar, oat flour, toasted coconut, and vanilla give this one a nostalgic taste (think: chocolate chip cookies).
- Cacao nibs: They’re bright and crunchy—and come straight from a network of farmers in Tanzania.
- Cacao powder: It’s bright and fruity, yet creamy and deep too (even a little citrusy).
Details & Materials +-
Brooklyn, New York
Cacao Nibs: Organic Cacao Nibs.
Cacao Powder: Organic Cacao Powder.
Classic Dark Baking Chips: Organic cacao beans, organic cane sugar, organic cacao butter.
Maple Dark Baking Chips: Organic cacao beans, organic maple sugar, organic cacao butter.
Oat Milk Baking Chips: Organic cacao beans, organic maple sugar, organic oat flour, organic toasted coconut, organic cacao butter, organic vanilla bean.
Each bag measures 3.50" x 6.00" x 9.00", contains 8 oz of baking chocolate. 1lb of baking chocolate per order.
Care & Notes +-
Store in a cool, dry place. You do not need to refrigerate unless chocolate is going to be exposed to high temperatures otherwise.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Photography by Ty Mecham
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
From shortening to sour cream, find out which pie crust recipe is the best.
Don’t let these sweet treats get away.
Plus, 5 other perfect pizza pies Erin McDowell loves to bake.