Wooden Play Food Toy Sets
Good enough to eat.
- The AB&J Set comes with three jars—strawberry jam, sunflower seed butter, and almond butter—each one with a pop-off lid (great for little ones with peanut allergies).
- The Dairy Set has a medley of fridge staples—organic milk, almond milk, goat’s milk butter, and two eggs.
- The Pantry Set comes with a jar of mānuka honey, a box of flaky sea salt, and a bottle of apple cider vinegar. (Bonus: The jar and box both open!)
- The Pasta Set has a bag of felt gluten-free fettuccine, plus a box of anchovies—complete with three lil’ fish inside.
- The Veggie Set comes with a carrot, beet, onion, leek, and radish (those are felt leaves and cotton stems).
Photography by Ty Mecham
Details & Materials +-
Solid Wood and Wool Felt.
Natural variations in the wood, including small knots and color variations, are normal and make each piece slightly unique.
Veggie: Carrot measures 1" D x 6" L, Beet measures 2.3" D x 6" L, Onion Bulb measures 2.3" D x 3.5" L, Radish measures 1.5" D x 4" L, and Leek measures .63" D x 7" L.
Dairy: Organic Milk and Almond Milk measure 1.8" D x 5.25" L, Goat's Milk Butter measures 3.38" L x 0.9" W x 1.65" H, and Eggs measure 1.3" D x 1.9" L.
Pantry: Apple Cider Vinegar measures 1.8" D x 5.25" L, Manuka Honey measures 2.25" D x 2.25" L, and Sea Salt measures 3.25" L x 2.25" W x 0.75" H.
AB&J: Sunflower Seed Butter, Almond Butter, and Strawberry Jam measure 2.25" D x 2.25" L.
Pasta: Anchovies measure 2.5" L x 0.5" W x 0.15" H, Anchovies Box measures 3.25" L x 2.25" W x 0.75" H, Fettuccine measures 9.6" L x 0.4" W, and Fettuccine Bag measures 5" L x 3" W
Care & Notes +-
Wipe with a clean cloth.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Nathan Myhrvold explains the magic behind the one-ingredient "ice cream" that's taken the internet by storm.
Stainless steel, cast iron, nonstick, we got you.
Beef braised in red wine, Italian-style.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryHow to Make Bagels at Home
So Hot Right Now
Storage WarsHow to Store Literally Every Dang Fruit & Vegetable
Genius RecipesHow to Make Cinnamon Rolls That Stay Pillowy-Soft for Days