Essential Wooden Play Kitchen
Meet: the play kitchen we all wish we had when we were younger. It’s handcrafted by second-generation toymakers in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, using sustainably sourced Baltic birch and North American maple wood. There’s all kinds of surprises here to let the kiddos’ imaginations run wild.
- Extra-large oven: The oven has two tiers inside and a pull-down door—just like the real thing.
- Lifelike stove: Up top, there’s four burners and turning knobs, plus a cutting board in the middle for pretend prep work.
- Under-sink cabinet: There’s plenty of storage under the farmhouse-style sink, plus hooks on the side—you know, for all the faux food you’ll wanna stash. (We recommend these wooden lookalikes.)
- Worry-free design: Magnetic closures keep all those doors securely in place, and—bonus points—all finishes are happily nontoxic.
- Cute-as-can-be size: Clocking in at 26 inches tall, it’s just the ticket for tots two to six years old.
- Add-on fridge & vent: Did we mention you can snag a matching refrigerator with lots of shelf space built right in, plus a vent too? It’s true.
Photography by Rocky Luten & Ty Mecham
Details & Materials +-
Baltic birch and solid North American maple, and topped with water-based, low-VOC, and HAPs-free finishes.
Kitchenette: 26" H x 30" W x 13" D. Countertop height is 22".
Hood: 19" H x 30" W x 6.75" D.
Refrigerator: 33.5" H x 17.5" W x 13" D.
Care & Notes +-
Partial Assembly Required.
Wipe with a clean cloth.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Real-life tips to clean, store, organize—and stay motivated.
Who can argue with nonstop cookies?
It's as comforting as a hug—and what she makes when she's feeling homesick
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryHow to Make Instant Pot Boiled Eggs (Just The Way You Like Them)
So Hot Right Now
Absolute Best TestsThe Absolute Best Way to Cook Kale, According to So Many Tests