José Gourmet Canned Portuguese Seafood
There’s lots of goodness to try here:
- Mackerel Fillets in Olive Oil captured in the northeastern Atlantic and topped off with nothin’ but olive oil.
- Octopus in Olive Oil with Garlic captured in the northeast, eastern, and central Atlantic, then finished off with olive oil and garlic.
- Small Sardines in Olive Oil so you can taste these small fish in all their glory.
- Smoked Small Sardines in Extra-Virgin Olive Oil fished in the Atlantic and Mediterranean, then smoked and doused in top-notch EVOO.
- Spiced Calamari in Ragout Sauce originally caught in the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans, then spiced up with pepper, cloves, and laurel.
- Spiced Octopus in Olive Oil caught in the Atlantic and spiced up with piri-piri.
- Tuna Fillets in Olive Oil from the eastern and western Atlantic and the southeastern Pacific, preserved in olive oil for tuna like you’ve never tasted it.
Details & Materials +-
Mackerel Filets in Olive Oil: Mackerel, olive oil, & salt.
Octopus in Olive Oil with Garlic: Octopus, olive oil, garlic, & salt.
Small Sardines in Olive Oil: Sardines, extra-virgin olive oil, & salt.
Smoked Small Sardines in Olive Oil: Sardines, extra-virgin olive oil, natural smoke flavor, & salt.
Spiced Calamari in Ragout: Calamari, vegetable oil, onion, rice, tomato, spices (red pepper, cloves, bay), & salt.
Spiced Octopus in Olive Oil: Octopus, olive oil, chili, & salt.
Tuna Filets in Olive Oil: Tuna, olive oil, & salt.
Each tin measure 4.25" W x 2.50" L x 2.50" H; 4oz. of seafood per tin.
Care & Notes +-
Store at room temperature. Once open, store in a sealed container in the fridge and eat within two days.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Photography by Ty Mecham & Julia Gartland
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Minimal effort, high impact & seafood-heavy
Buttery lobster lettuce wraps, perfect crab cakes, and more seafood dishes ready for the season.
Plus, 7 scallop-heavy recipes to keep on deck this summer.