Porcini Powder and Dried Wild Mushrooms Collection
Wild and wonderful.
Mushrooms are one of those incredible ingredients that sings out in food, even when they aren't fresh. Dried and powdered mushrooms do amazing things in cooking -- whether you use them to make a stock, a sauce, a spice rub for meat, or even to flavor fresh pasta dough. These varieties of wild mushrooms from Wine Forest are some of the very best -- including Porcinis, Morels, Mousserons, and Black Trumpets.
Set of 3 includes porcini powder plus dried porcinis and mousserons.
Set of 5 includes porcini powder plus all dried varieties below.
- Porcini Powder: This utra-fine dried porcini mushroom powder has a rich, concentrated taste
- Dried Porcinis: These dried mushrooms have an earthy, woodsy taste
- Dried Mousserons: Also called 'fairy rings', these wild mushrooms have a similar taste to the porcini
- Dried Morels: Highly prized for their fleeting season, these mushrooms taste nutty and meaty
- Dried Black Trumpets: This strongly flavored funnel-shaped variety pairs especially well with potatoes and pasta, or sautéed in butter to bring out its intense aroma
Photography by James Ransom
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
Because I'm not standing over the stove for two-plus hours for just anyone.
Yellowed dishes, linens, and fingernails are no match for these methods.
From choosing the container to burning them properly, this is our definitive candle-making guide.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StorySpicy, Buttery Shrimp in Moments
So Hot Right Now
Genius RecipesThe Crispiest Roasted Potatoes, Thanks to One Little Step