Porcini Powder and Dried Wild Mushrooms Collection
Wild and wonderful.
Mushrooms are one of those incredible ingredients that sings out in food, even when they aren't fresh. Dried and powdered mushrooms do amazing things in cooking -- whether you use them to make a stock, a sauce, a spice rub for meat, or even to flavor fresh pasta dough. These varieties of wild mushrooms from Wine Forest are some of the very best -- including Porcinis, Morels, Mousserons, and Black Trumpets.
Set of 3 includes porcini powder plus dried porcinis and mousserons.
Set of 5 includes porcini powder plus all dried varieties below.
- Porcini Powder: This utra-fine dried porcini mushroom powder has a rich, concentrated taste
- Dried Porcinis: These dried mushrooms have an earthy, woodsy taste
- Dried Mousserons: Also called 'fairy rings', these wild mushrooms have a similar taste to the porcini
- Dried Morels: Highly prized for their fleeting season, these mushrooms taste nutty and meaty
- Dried Black Trumpets: This strongly flavored funnel-shaped variety pairs especially well with potatoes and pasta, or sautéed in butter to bring out its intense aroma
Photography by James Ransom
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
A 15-minute noodle dinner that checks every single box: creamy, cheesy, garlicky...
The ones we're making over and over (and over!) again.
The cupboard was bare—and that’s okay.
A Similar Style
Elsewhere on Food52
Today’s Top StoryOur 10 Most Popular Vegetarian Mains of All Time
So Hot Right Now
Big Little RecipesThe Ultimate Chicken Noodle Soup Only Needs 2 Ingredients
Table for OneWhy Fettuccine Alfredo Is the Best Solo Supper