Ooni Fyra Pizza Oven
Where there’s smoke...
- Hardwood pellet fueled for consistently high heat and low maintenance.
- Wood fired flavored 12” pizzas.
- Reaches 950°F (500°C) in just 15 minutes.
- Cooks stone-baked pizzas in as little as 60 seconds!
- Ultra portable at just 22lbs (10kg).
- Ooni Fyra 12 pizza oven body with folding legs.
- Oven door.
- Cordierite stone baking board.
- Detachable two-part stainless steel chimney.
- Chimney cover, which doubles as a pellet scoop.
- Fuel hopper.
- Fuel tray.
- Flame keeper.
Details & Materials +-
Durable, insulated, powder-coated carbon steel shell with folding legs for easy transport and storage.
29.1" L x 15.4" W x 28.5" H (74 x 39 x 72cm), 22lbs (10kg).
Care & Notes +-
Allow oven to cool completely before cleaning. Do not use abrasive cleaning products or harsh chemicals.
- Exterior: Wipe with warm, soapy water. Dry immediately.
- Interior: It gets so hot, you can consider it self-cleaning.
- Baking Board: Flip board over once oven has completely cooled. The next time you cook, the oven's high temperatures will clean the underside of the board. Not dishwasher safe.
Shipping & Returns +-
View our Return Policy.
Photography by MJ Kroeger
Meet the Maker
Our Tips & Stories
How we'd use this beauty in our own homes.
The summery French salad best eaten with your hands
Make flakier, creamier, just-plain-better pies with these tips.
Camille Storch of Wayward Spark shows us that the best tool for baking brick oven-style bread is sitting on our back porch.