Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: A guide to all things cheese.
Cheese, in all its varieties, is a beautiful thing. Perfect on its own; paired with wine; melted into a frittata; shredded over pizza; baked into biscuits -- there's really no wrong way to eat it. If you find yourself frequently waxing poetic about cheese and rallying for it to become its own food group, you've come to the right place.
- Twelve tips for cooking with cheese. (Serious Eats.)
- Put your love of cheese into words with this handy guide. (Food52.)
- Watch: The science behind melting cheese. (America's Test Kitchen.)
- Tips and tricks from cheese guru, Laura Werlin. (Food & Wine.)
- Don't let perfectly good cheese go to waste! Here's how to store it. (The Kitchn.)
Cheese pros -- share your secrets in the comments!