We set out to create a gathering place for everyone who believes the kitchen is at the heart of the home, and food is the center of a life well-lived. We've cooked each other's recipes, game-planned holidays, and experienced the toast revelation that is the butter keeper. And there's just too much goodness not to make something out of it. That's why we've created Five Two, the first ever community-driven line for kitchen, home, and life. We're setting our sights on every room in the house—and remaking everything in it.
We couldn't have done it without you,
Amanda Hesser & Merrill Stubbs, Co-Founders
Our new lids will be the most versatile tools in your kitchen. Sub them in for saucepan lids, seal up leftovers, keep dinner warm from oven to table, and so much more. Best part? They’re an eco-friendly substitute for plastic wrap. You’ve been looking for greener swaps for everyday essentials—and it’s something we care about, too. So we made it a reality.
Our Lids Are Sealed
We Call Them Our “Everything Lids”
- Cover a pot or skillet that’s missing a fitted lid (we’ve all got at least one).
- Take leftover veggies from dinner directly to the fridge. Do not pass go.
- Give your outdoor barbecue sides the superpower of being insect-proof.
- Stick one onto a jar full of quick-pickling onions.
- Cover chicken as it defrosts.
- Keep dinner warm while you’re finishing up homework help.
- Save your stovetop from sizzles and splatters (curries and chilis, here we come).
- Secure a salad for the journey from home to potluck.
- Protect your microwave walls from reheated tomato-sauce (and anything else).
- Shield cake frosting from wandering fingers.
- Cap a mixing bowl full of cookie dough that needs to rest for a bit.
- Put one on your head and wear it as a fun hat—we won’t tell.
Eco-Friendly, Inspired by You
Stoneware Mixing Bowls
We set out to make these French classics more useful and beautiful than ever before, with 34,500 of your thoughtful opinions.
Five Two Stoneware Mixing Bowls
Silicone Oven Mitts & Pot Holders
Together in perfect harmony: our oven mitts and pot holders, working side-by-side to handle every task imaginable.
Five Two Silicone Oven Mitts & Pot Holders
Bring on the splatters, splashes, and spills—they’re no match for this Five Two creation.
Five Two Ultimate Apron
Wool Dryer Balls
Dryer balls are laundry’s miracle workers, hopping along with each load, bringing forth fluffier towels, softer sheets, and less-wrinkly shirts while also cutting down on drying time by 25 percent.
Five Two Wool Dryer Balls
Bendable, eco-friendly, and perfectly portable, our straws are poised to swan-dive into your iced latte, green juice, lemonade, smoothie (whatever pick-me-up you have in mind, really)—then stay right by your side, no matter where the day takes you.
Five Two Silicone Straws
Your trustiest kitchen tool is now five, each with its own area of expertise, from the Mix Master to the Corner-Getter.
Five Two Wooden Spoons
Essential Kitchen Towels
With two styles—a dynamic duo of complementary weaves that conquer every task you set before them.
Five Two Essential Kitchen Towels
When we say “Made by us, made with you,” we mean it. Our Five Two Design Team is 25,000 strong. We had a get-together with a few NYC-based members to get the scoop on their favorite products, test out prototypes (mixing bowls! pot holders!), and score all their opinions on what’s next.
Sign Up To Join The Five Two Design Team
Don't forget to let us know what you're chopping, stirring, and serving with your Five Two favorites. Use the #f52byyou tag on Instagram to share and follow along!