If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: Asparagus season is upon us! Celebrate accordingly.
You've probably noticed asparagus popping up at your local market or on the menu at your favorite restaurant, but have you welcomed it into your kitchen yet? Whether you purée it into soup, toss it into pasta, or shave it for a salad, this versatile ingredient won't let you down. As with all spring produce, time is of the essence -- so get cooking! These links will help.
- A guide to all things asparagus -- how to buy, store, and prepare it. (Saveur.)
- Don't let asparagus grit ruin a perfectly good meal! Here are two ways to get rid of it. (Food52.)
- 5 facts about asparagus that might surprise you. (NPR.)
- 10 ways to stuff your face with asparagus. (The Kitchn.)
- If you're planning on pairing wine with your asparagus, read this first. (Food & Wine.)
Asparagus aficionados -- share your secrets in the comments!
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.