If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: Show mom how much you care -- with a brunch fit for a queen.
Let's be honest -- moms are the greatest people on Earth. They carried you around in their bellies for nine months, made you PB&Js on white with the crusts cut off, loved you through your angsty teen phase when it was you vs. the world, and -- if you're a twenty-something -- let you move back in when you couldn't get a job after college. There's no possible way we can repay our mothers for all they do for us, but we can at least make them feel like royalty with a decadent Mother's Day brunch. These links will show you how.
- Pro tip: Mom doesn't want flowers, she wants a floral cocktail. (Serious Eats.)
- If you're pressed for time, read these tips for a make-ahead Mother's Day meal. (The Kitchn.)
- Pick from any of these 25 brunch recipes and you'll be all set. (Bon Appétit.)
- But be sure to end the afternoon with cake. Here are 10 genius suggestions. (Food52.)
- Don't forget to send mom home with an edible gift! (Saveur.)
Brunch hosts -- share your secrets in the comments!
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).