We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Mother's Day is this weekend, which means it's time for you to pull out all the stops. Invite mom over, mix a refreshing cocktail, arrange some flowers, set the table with the dishware she passed down to you, and serve up a delicious brunch. Just be sure to read these links first.
- Start things out with a springy sorrel soup. (Manger.)
- A savory take on French toast, in casserole form. (A Beautiful Mess.)
- Two words: BLT biscuits. (The Candid Appetite.)
- A fava bean and feta salad makes a perfect side dish. (The Forest Feast.)
- Lemon and rhubarb team up in these mini bundt cakes. (Girl Versus Dough.)
- Roast strawberries before putting them in your cake. (Trust us.) (The Broken Bread.)
- But save some for these shortcakes with crème fraîche whipped cream. (The Merrythought.)
- More mini cakes! This time with passionfruit and lime frosting. (M Bakes.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!