We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Happy Fourth of July! Some of you may already have a cold beer in one hand and grilled corn on the cob in the other, but if you're still looking for a few dishes to make for your barbecue, we've got you covered.
- A festive mocktail for guests of all ages. (The Merrythought.)
- Swirly blackberry meringues are light and airy. (London Bakes.)
- This American flag Jell-O is almost too awesome to eat. (I Am a Food Blog.)
- Tart blackberries and creamy goat cheese balance each other out in thumbprint cookies. (Two Red Bowls.)
- These snow cones are just like the ones from your childhood -- except they're filled with booze. (Honestly Yum.)
- Another rustic option: strawberry skillet pie. (The Vintage Mixer.)
- The best berry pie you'll ever make. (Call Me Cupcake.)
- Go the imperfectionist route with a berry-ricotta galette. (Smitten Kitchen.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!