If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Happy Friday! We hope you came here hungry, because we found plenty of delicious recipes -- from green goddess sandwiches and salt-baked sea bass, to earl grey latte popsicles and blueberry mojitos -- for you to whip up this weekend. Read these links, then get cooking.
- Fill spring rolls with shrimp, crunchy vegetables, and fresh herbs for a light dinner. (Shutterbean.)
- This green goddess sandwich is what dreams are made of. (The Bojon Gourmet.)
- For tender, perfectly cooked fish, bake it under a salt crust. (From My Dining Table.)
- For a summer spin on traditional crumb cake, add fresh blueberries. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- This popsicle gives you all the flavor of an earl grey latte, without any of the heat. (Dessert for Two.)
- And speaking of tea, try these banana cupcakes with black tea and cherry frosting. (With Food and Love.)
- Raise a glass to summer with this refreshing blueberry mojito. (Cake Over Steak.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!