If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Apple Clafouti/Apple Flan
- Creme Vermont
- Maple Persimmon Upside-Down Cake with Maple Cream
- Gingerbread with Burned Caramel Sauce
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Amaretto Affogato
- Spiced Fig and Quince Flaugnarde
- Hazelnut-Buckwheat Crepes with Pear-Ginger Compote and Creme Fraiche
- Cardamom Rice Pudding
- Four-Layer Pumpkin Torte
- Orange-Pumpkin Torte with Cranberry Jelly and Ricotta-Mascarpone Whipped Cream
- Tipsy Tart
- Pumpkin Crepes
- Apple Cake for the Masses
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Ricotta and Pumpkin Mousse Parfaits
- Steamed Chocolate-Cafe Latte Pudding
- Apple, Pear and Cranberry Crisp
- Pumpkin Cupcakes with Chai Cream Cheese Frosting
- Cider Donut Bread Pudding with Applejack Sauce
- Pumpkin Creme Caramel
- Butternut Squash and Bourbon Ice Cream
- Persimmon Pudding
Hold Onto Those Stems
Over 30 recipes to put herb stems to good use
How to cook with herb stems.
Hatch chiles are worth the fuss.
We've got the summer blues.
Our favorite food reads.
A better basket.