If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web for our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Today: The UN has declared 2016 the year of the pulse (that is, legumes). To celebrate, let's talk chickpeas.
- Make a cracker version of socca, a type of unleavened bread made from chickpea flour. (Fork and Flower)
- And this warm, chickpea-based winter salad will give you a reason to eat them almost every day. (Lab Noon)
- Chickpeas show their strengths in this dumpling recipe that is sure to keep you full all day. (Vegetarian Ventures).
- Oh, and here's a great falafel recipe, because—falafel. (Flourishing Foodie).
- Chickpeas lend a wholesome touch to this fresh take on minestrone. (The Best Bite of the Plum)
- And they play a big role in this seriously satiating salad. (Golubka Kitchen)
- This recipe for chickpeas + miso = a match made in snack heaven. (Dinner with Julie).
- Turns out, chickpeas (well, chickpea flour) can be a pizza too. Let the celebrating commence! (Molly Yeh)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Let us know in the comments!