If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Brew that coffee! Pour that OJ! And settle in this morning to catch up on what's happening in the world of food. Here's what we're reading (and watching) this week.
• You know them, you love them... finally, watch back-to-back clips of the best food scenes in film all in one place! (Thank you, Foodista)
• Important news that concerns that cup of joe you're clutching (which is, apparently, in peril): Starbucks may buy Peet's, to Berkeley's chagrin. (Reuters)
• We couldn't let St. Patty's pass without paying proper due with these classic Philadelphia treats (brought to our attention by Joy the Baker): The Irish Potatoes are here! Or, for that matter, without paying homage to what the saint himself had for dinner. (The Pursuitist)
• For those among you for whom this week's DIY Cooking Handbook in the New York Times Dining section wasn't enough, check out the fantastic repository of DIY source info in the bibliographic companion to the feature. (Diner's Journal)
• We're thrilled to see The First Lady sow the seeds of healthy eating beyond the White House Garden -- Michelle Obama is writing a food book! (L.A. Weekly)
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
Make these recipes before it's too late.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Our staff's best storage tips.
Storage made crystal clear.