If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Remember when we told you about our top-secret project to bulk up our bulk bin recipes? You guys really stepped up and answered our call -- thank you! Below are the recipes we've chosen for Editors' Pick testing. You may now call dibs on the recipes you'd like to test -- we only need one person to test each recipe, but feel free to call as many as you want -- there are lots to go around!
Here's a refresher on our Editors' Pick community testing process:
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Bhutanese Red Rice, Millet, and Oat Breakfast Pudding CLAIMED
- Shangri-La Rice Pudding CLAIMED
- Long Grain Brown Rice with Black Quinoa CLAIMED
- A Recipe for Long Grain Brown Rice Pilaf (Vegan, Gluten Free) CLAIMED
- Brown Rice and Banana Congee CLAIMED
- Roasted Cauliflower Brown Rice Risotto with Lemon, Walnut and Mascarpone CLAIMED
- Butternut Squash Risotto with Brown Rice CLAIMED
- Sephardic Megedarra with Garlicky Brown Rice Pilaf CLAIMED
- Sweet and Savory Whole Oats and Sweet Brown Rice Porridge
- Savory Cooked Rice Sandwich Bread CLAIMED
- Brown Rice Jambalaya-ish CLAIMED
- Kimchi Fried Brown Rice CLAIMED
- Sweet and Savory Porridge with Almonds and Cardamom CLAIMED
- Mung Bean and Mixed Rice Sweet Congee CLAIMED
- Purple Tai Rice Cooker Sticky Rice CLAIMED
- Volcano Rice Tabouli Salad CLAIMED
- OTHER GRAINS
- Stuffed Red Pepper Shells with Couscous, Forbidden Rice, Kamut or Quinoa CLAIMED
- Red Tabbouleh CLAIMED
- Warm Red Quinoa and Squash Salad CLAIMED
- Red Quinoa Peach Porridge CLAIMED
- Spicy Black Bean and Quinoa Salad CLAIMED
- Black Quinoa Salad with Grilled Vegetables, Basil, Feta and Pine Nuts CLAIMED
- Amaranth Tabouli CLAIMED
- Cherry and Amaranth Dessert Casserole CLAIMED
- Mushroom Ginger Soup with Hulled Barley CLAIMED
- Barley Bowl CLAIMED
- Gatherer's Pie CLAIMED
- Avena con Champiñones/Oats with Mushrooms CLAIMED
- Peas Porridge Hot (Oat Risotto with Peas) CLAIMED
- BEANS AND LENTILS
- Anasazi Beans with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds and Cotija Cheese CLAIMED
- Rio Zape Beans with Toasted Chili Sauce CLAIMED
- Slightly Smoky Mixed-Bean Chili CLAIMED
- Best Boston Baked Beans CLAIMED
- Simple Seasoned Adzuki Beans CLAIMED
- Perfumed Adzuki Beans and Rice with Bourbon and Bacon CLAIMED
- Red Bean Espresso Brownies CLAIMED
- Red Rice and Beans CLAIMED
- Spicy Stewed Black Eyed Peas and Baby Limas with Corn Quesadillas
- Black-eyed Pea Cassoulet CLAIMED
- Jalapeno and Black-eyed Pea Fondue CLAIMED
- Slow Cooker Hoppin’ John CLAIMED
- 4th of July Baby Limas, Barbeque Style CLAIMED
- Christmas Risotto CLAIMED
- Mung Bean and Shrimp Soup CLAIMED
- Mung Bean and Butternut Squash Stew CLAIMED
- Savory Mung Bean Crepes CLAIMED
- Yellow Split Pea Soup CLAIMED
- Chana Dal (Lentil Curry) Begnali Style CLAIMED
- Tri-Colored Lentil Soup CLAIMED
- Porky’s Peas CLAIMED
- Split Pea Soup for a Winter’s Day CLAIMED
- Bisi Bela CLAIMED
- 10-12-12-12 (Sprouted) Lentil Soup CLAIMED
- Breakfast Chia Seed Pudding CLAIMED
- Sweet Rice with Mango, Chia and Black Sesame CLAIMED
- Meyer Lemon Chia Seed Pudding CLAIMED
- Chia-Mint-Yogurt Dip CLAIMED
- Seeded Skillet Cookie CLAIMED
- Steel Cut Oats Mash Up CLAIMED
- Granola for Fellow “Granolas” CLAIMED
- Schichimi Edamame CLAIMED
- Swiss Bircher Muesli CLAIMED
- Tres Leches Oatmeal CLAIMED
- Blueberry Smoothie CLAIMED
- Power Bread CLAIMED
- Flax Seed Potato Bread CLAIMED
It's a little Spanish, a little Italian, and a lot wonderful
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
Organized spice drawer: check.
A better basket.