- Stop monkeying around with my coffee (photo from Salon Food); Photo by James Oseland for Saveur. Front: Coffee by Andrew Lynn.
Brew that coffee! Pour that OJ! And settle in this morning to catch up on what's happening in the world of food. Here's what we're reading (and watching) this week.
• As your sandman-dusted eyes stare sleepily into that cup of Melita drip, behold the stuff of Saturday morning brew dreams: Latte art! (Salon Food)
• However, as you gaze into the foam, an important message from our sponsors: the jury is and always has been out on the detrimental effects of unlimited caffeine. (The New York Times)
• It's not too soon to ask how the nuclear disaster in Japan affects the sushi industry -- seaweed and all. (The Daily Beast)
• We thought so! A new study confirms our suspicions that yes, indeed, organic chicken has less salmonella. (Foodista)
• Count on The Atlantic to go behind the lines of the Libyan conflict and the country's little known Jews and their recipes. (Atlantic Life)
• Feast your eyes and, at the end of the fast, your tummies on these elegantly appealing Passover dishes. (Saveur)
Sign up now and get $10 when we open.