Any Food52 member is welcome to help us test our Community Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm (EST).
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Community Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Community Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Community Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Community Pick Candidates (the ones we want you to test!)
- Chicken Galantine or Pate de Campagne Asian- Stile
- Foie Gras au Gros Sel
- Salmon Rillettes
- Tuna and French Tarragon Terrine
- (Very) Peppery Pate
- Buffalo Chicken Rillettes
- The Most Requested Pate Ever
- Indian inspired Goat Rillette
- Bright Korean Crepinettes
- Tuscan Liver Crostini - Crostini di fegatini Toscani
- Tandoori Chicken Sausage