This week, we round up cool frames for the art and photos in your kitchen. (Need something new to stare at in your favorite room of the house? Save up to $53 on art from 20x200 this week in the FOOD52 Shop!)
1. 20x200 Frames (West Elm)
These frames are engineered to 20x200’s specs and come with acid-free mats.
2. Acrylic Rim Frames (CB2)
Give your snaps a vibrant outline of color.
3. Embossed Plain Frames (Target)
We love anything in robin’s egg blue.
4. Embossed Frames (Target)
The decorative texture on this frame lends it a nice patina.
5. Michael Aram Twig Frames (Michael C. Fina)
The golden bough has been turned into a frame!
6. My Brother’s Picture Frames (Velocity Art and Design)
Sometimes you just need a little rococo craziness.
7. Rustic Western Picture Frames (My Barnwood Frames)
Woah, Nellie! These frames are made from reclaimed wood in Utah.
8. Match Pewter Garda Frames (Tabula Tua)
These lead-free pewter frames are hand-crafted by artisans in northern Italy.