Mrslarkin, also known as the Pound Ridge Scone Lady, sells baked goods at her local farmers market from spring through late fall. In her spare time, she's an enthusiastic contributor to food52, where her thoughtful and often deceptively simple recipes are not limited only to baking. Highlights include Greenmarket Tomatoes with Basil Emulsion and Whole Wheat Country Loaf, Brussels Sprouts Salad and Almond Fig Cake. Check out mrslarkin's profile and fan her here.
Read her profile Q&A below:
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
- What do you cook when home alone?
homemade tomato sauce
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
Do I have to pick one? Okay, my Kitchenaid mixer.
- Your ideal meal:
roast chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, and a veg
- Something you'd like a chance to eat or cook:
- The number of bottles of wine you own:
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Kitchen pet peeve:
dirty dishes go in the dishwasher!
- Your favorite cookbook:
If I had to pick one, Baking With Julia by Dorie Greenspan
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.