This dinner is a serious contender for simplest Dinner Tonight menu ever. It is exactly what it appears to be -- no tricky techniques, no surprisingly impossible to find, totally essential ingredient.
Corn. Steak. Good. If you want to get fancy, you could finish the meal by attacking the nearest pint of ice cream with the largest available spoon.
The Grocery List (for 2)
3 medium ears of corn
1 pound sirloin steak
We know you guys are the coolest, and already have olive oil, salt, black pepper, mayonnaise, milk, parmesan, cayenne, paprika, and garlic. If you're less cool than we think you are (and you're totally not) you'll need to grab all those things, too!
1. Turn the oven to 400 degrees F. Rub the steak with seasonings and let it rest while it comes to room temperature.
2. Cut the kernels from your corn cobs, and lay them out on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes.
3. While your corn roasts, grill the steak over a nice hot flame.
4. Toss the corn with its dressing, and serve (still hot) with the sliced steak. Tuck in and enjoy a seriously tasty dinner.
5. (Optional) Do that ice cream thing! Vanilla would make a lot of sense, but it's really your call.
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.