It's Friday, which means (drumroll, please) that it's time for our new weekly roundup of links we love. This post is dedicated to DIY projects for the long weekend ahead. (We also just really really like making things.) Pull up a chair, pour some tea, and see what we've been reading this past week.
- We love learning about food as much as we like eating it, so we're planning a date to New York City's Natural History Museum. (Who's with us?)
- Before you write off being crafty with wood for the rest of your lives, try your hand at these shelves.
- Make your own kimchi.
- Eat, read, and appreciate the Geometry of Pasta.
- If you haven't tried making from-scratch yogurt, now is the perfect time.
- Watch this (again, if you've already seen it), make your own sushi, and then do this.
- If you can't make it to the best spots for Inauguration eats in D.C., toast from afar.
- And in between all of your projects this weekend, how about giving on the National Day of Service?